top of page
- Fri 08 Sep08FriSepWriting Modes Series 4-Day Training/Muskogee - ICTC; Building DDetailsMultiple DatesSep 08, 9:00 AM – Nov 10, 2:00 PMMuskogee - ICTC; Building D, 2403 N 41st St E, Muskogee, OK 74403, USAWriting Modes Series: Improving Standardized Test Scores by Aligning Writing Instruction. Must Attend ALL Sessions: 9:00AM- 2:00PM Day 1 - September 8th Day 2 - September 29th Day 3 - October 27th Day 4 - November 10th $400 OSAC Members
- Wed 27 Sep27WedSepSchool Safetly Semintar/Muskogee ICTC, Perry Center
- Tue 03 Oct03TueOctInterpreting Test Data/Gordon Cooper Tech Center, Shawnee
- Mon 09 Oct09MonOctDiabetes Management Training/Indian Capital Technology Center
- Oct 12, 8:00 AM – Oct 13, 4:00 PMCrossroads Learning- Tahlequah, 109 N College Ave, Tahlequah, OK 74464Navigate Kindergarten 2-Day Training by Pam Henley: Day 1 - October 12th, 8:00AM to 4:00PM Day 2 - October 13th, 8:00AM to 4:00PM $975 Per Person This includes a Follow-up Q&A Session on November 3, 2023.
- Tue 31 Oct31TueOctCCOSA/OSAC School Finance Training/Muskogee ICTC Brackeen
- Thu 02 Nov02ThuNovOSAC November Monthly Meeting/Muskogee (Perry Center)
- Thu 02 Nov02ThuNovSuperintendent Contract Training/ICTC Muskogee, Building D
- Fri 03 Nov03FriNovSuperintendent Work Day/Muskogee ICTC, Building D
"Our main objective is to identify and and meet the needs of Oklahoma educators by providing workshops and seminars, and supporting education."
- Oklahoma Schools Advisory Council
bottom of page